Monday, May 3, 2010

TAKE CHARGE!

Lately I've been baffled by people's insecurities. I overhear callous self loathing wherever I turn. "I'm fat," "I hate this," "fuck my life..." It's so weak. If anything I express over confidence, but I consider this a strength. If you can't rely in yourself and create a life in which you are satisfied a part of you is failing. I have no problem admitting that I am my own favorite person. And do you know why? Because I embody all of my favorite things and created myself in exactly the image I desire. I do not envy others, if there is something I want for myself, I make it my business to achieve it.

I'm just so sick of whiners and complainers who do nothing to better themselves or their situation. Surely I complain at times, but to play the victim in your own life is just so cowardly.

I'm starting a new movement, a religion. It's called self. Stop looking outside yourself for the answers in your own life. Reflect. Make a decision based on internal knowledge and conviction.

In other words, be more like me. HA!

1 comments:

Go said...

we live in a world where no one is kind to themselves. it's pathetic, i dont think you should be allowed to whine unless your going to do something to improve it

Post a Comment